Blog List

Friday 24 March 2017

Timpohon Trail 2.0km to 2.5km


Step-by-Step Terrain of Mount Kinabalu:

Still going strong at KM 2.0 to KM 2.5

Nice trail. Walking on stones.

But the terrain looks quite the same throughout the climb.

Same type of terrain since Timpohon Gate. (2010)

I was standing in the hut taking this photo. (2010)
Hut is the place that everyone gathers to stop and rest.

 There are pondoks, i.e. huts, along the trail. You can find one in almost every KM until Laban Rata. Each pondok is equipped with flush toilet. The conditions of the flush toilets are not tip top but acceptable.

If you notice, there are flush toilets. The toilets cleanliness is generally acceptable.

I think I should write a post specifically on the photographs of the flora at Mount Kinabalu. I have quite some of them.

Flora at Mount Kinabalu.



Thank you Junious for letting me to use your photo in my blog here.
This is not my photo. It was taken by my colleague Junious Tan.
It looks really professional.




Step-by-Step Terrain of Mount Kinabalu:

For further information log on website :
http://www.climbingmtkinabalu.com/2010/09/timpohon-trail-20km-to-25km.html#at_pco=smlre-1.0&at_si=58d5360da6b717ea&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=3&at_tot=4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advantages and Disadvantages of Fasting for Runners

Author BY   ANDREA CESPEDES  Food is fuel, especially for serious runners who need a lot of energy. It may seem counterintuiti...