Blog List

Monday 1 January 2018

17 Mantras to Make This Year Your Best Year Ever

Author
by 

This year you will accomplish your resolution.

VIDEO OF THE DAY

You will accomplish your resolution.
You WILL accomplish your resolution.
If you’ve found it difficult to stick with a resolution in years past, then it’s time to change your approach. So here’s a new tactic: Consider using the power of mantras to accomplish your resolution.

What Is a Mantra Anyway?

Mantras are sounds, words or phrases that are repeated to tap into your subconscious. They can help you make a change in any area of your life. When reciting a mantra, you’re releasing a vibrational energy that sends a signal to your brain to raise your consciousness and shift your perspective.
If you’re thinking this all sounds just a bit too New Age, maybe the phrase “fake it till you make it” will strike a chord. Reciting goals you want to achieve in the present tense changes your internal dialogue to help you think and feel better. And that’s where changes begin to manifest!
Below are some examples of resolutions and coordinating mantras to recite in the present tense — whether or not they’re currently true — so that they will become true.
Take five minutes out of your day to set your intentions.

How to Practice These Mantras

1. Scroll through to find the resolution(s) that resonates with what you want to accomplish this year.
2. Write the mantra on a piece of paper, sticky note or in your phone. Make sure it’s somewhere you’ll see it every day.
3. Set a timer for between one and five minutes.
4. Close your eyes and draw your attention to your breath and the mantra.
5. Repeat the mantra in your mind or aloud until the timer sounds.
6. Modify the mantra if necessary.
TIP: Repeat the mantra right when you wake up in the morning or before you fall asleep to make it a daily habit.
Ready! Set! Repeat!

1. RESOLUTION: Lose Weight

If you want to lose weight this year, here’s the mantra for you:
I am successfully losing weight.
Making small, healthy changes is becoming easier for me every day.
The foods I enjoy eating most are foods that heal and nourish me.
Read more: 15 Tips from Real People Who Succeeded at Losing Weight

2. RESOLUTION: Tone Up

If you want to hit the gym more often to tone up and start seeing more muscle definition, here’s the mantra for you:
I enjoy working hard for this physique.
I see more muscle definition every day.
I feel and look good.

3. RESOLUTION: Get Fit and Healthy

If you want to get (or stay) fit and healthy, here’s the mantra for you:
I am thankful to have a fit and healthy body.
I am thankful to have a fit and healthy mind.
I am fit.
I am healthy.

4. RESOLUTION: Meditate Daily

If you want to start meditating every day (or more frequently), here’s the mantra for you:
Meditation is a habit of mine.
I feel naturally grounded because I meditate daily.
I am more connected because I meditate daily.
I am thankful meditation is a part of me.
This is the year you add more color to your meals.

5. RESOLUTION: Eat More Fruits and Vegetables

If you want to include more fruits and vegetables in your diet, here’s the mantra for you:
I enjoy eating foods that heal and nourish me.
I like to eat fruits and vegetables with every meal.

6. RESOLUTION: Sit Less, Walk More

If you want to start sitting less and walking more, here’s the mantra for you:
I am a walker.
I have many reasons to have to get up and walk throughout the day.
I love to keep my body moving.
Read more: 6 Ways to Burn More Calories Walking

7. RESOLUTION: Practice More Self-Love

If you want to find love and acceptance for the amazing person you are by practicing self-love, here’s the mantra for you:
I deserve love.
I am love.
I love my mind.
I love my body.
I am lucky to be me.

8. RESOLUTION: Quit Smoking or Drinking

If you want to quit smoking and/or drinking alcohol, here’s the mantra for you:
I deserve to be healthy.
I am creating a new, healthy, smoke- and alcohol-free life.
I am lucky I easily release any attachment I have to smoking and drinking.
Conquer your organizational projects one at a time.

9. RESOLUTION: Get Organized

If you want to get organized, here’s the mantra for you:
I am free of clutter in all areas of my life.
It’s easy for me to get and stay organized.
I feel at peace when the things around me are organized.

10. RESOLUTION: Be More Productive

If you want to become more productive, here’s the mantra for you:
What I do today will define my tomorrow.
I work hard for a more successful tomorrow.
I am productive.
I am focused.
I get things done.
Read more: 10 Daily Habits to Increase Your Productivity

11. RESOLUTION: Stress Less

If you want to let go of stress and anxiety more easily, here’s the mantra for you:
Breathing in, I calm my body.
I surrender to what is not in my control.
And now I feel free.
Read more: 21 Stress-Reducing Techniques

12. RESOLUTION: Spend Less, Save More

If you want to spend less and save more money, here’s the mantra for you:
I love what I have.
I have everything I need.
Today I choose to spend less money so I am more financially abundant tomorrow.
Commit to seeing more of the world.

13. RESOLUTION: Travel More

If you want to commit to traveling more, here’s the mantra for you:
I am open to more exploration.
I am thankful that I get to see more of the world this year.

14. RESOLUTION: Develop Your Own Exercise Routine

If you want to create your own exercise routine, here’s the mantra for you:
I love having an exercise routine that works for me.
I feel healthier every day I perform the routine.
Now I look forward to working out daily.
Read more: 10 Steps to Becoming Your Own Personal Trainer

15. RESOLUTION: Help Someone Reach a Goal

If you want to help someone with health goals, here’s the mantra for you:
I am lucky I have the power to help X accomplish Y.
I am lucky I have the time to help X accomplish Y.
It brings me joy to see X’s progress.

16. RESOLUTION: Attract More Positive People

If you want to attract positive people and weed out toxic relationships, here’s the mantra for you:
I am lucky to be surrounded by positive people.
I am lucky to be connected with positive people.

17. RESOLUTION: Enjoy Life to the Fullest

If you want to learn to enjoy life to the fullest, here’s the mantra for you:
I love my life.
I am enjoying life to the fullest.

What Do YOU Think?

Which mantra resonates with your resolution? If your resolution is not here, leave a comment below and let’s come up with a mantra for you! Or if your resolution is listed here, what do you think of the given mantra? Would you add anything to it or modify it to fit your specific plan? Share your resolutions with us and the rest of the LIVESTRONG.COM community in the comments below.
For further information log on website :
https://www.livestrong.com/article/1012614-17-mantras-make-year-year-ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advantages and Disadvantages of Fasting for Runners

Author BY   ANDREA CESPEDES  Food is fuel, especially for serious runners who need a lot of energy. It may seem counterintuiti...