Blog List

Thursday 31 May 2018

Please Help Malaysia!

Fundraising campaign by Nik Shazarina Bakti


I am a 27-year-old Malaysian, very much in love and proud of my country. I am a LLM (Master of Laws) graduate from SOAS, University of London and currently a Legal Officer at Sisters in Islam (SIS). I believe I am an activists for the benefit of human kind.

Recently, it was announced that Malaysia has a debt of RM 1 trillion (~USD 250 billion). That is a lot of 0s.
I set this fundraising page up as I hope to gather Malaysians and also the rest of the world to help contribute towards reducing Malaysia's debt.

Dearest Malaysians, do you remember that time when our forefathers gave their jewellery, money and valuables up just so that Tunku and the then Government could raise enough funds to go to London and claim for Merdeka (Independence)?

LET'S DO IT AGAIN!

And this time, WE are doing it!
We can tell our children and grandchildren of this initiative that we all took part in to save Negaraku Malaysia.

Please share this and may God bless Malaysia.


Note: All proceeds will be channeled to the Government of Malaysia (eg: The Minister of Finance) at the end of the campaign. I will not pocket any of the funds, I created this page as a medium to raise funds. Please feel free to contact me for any questions.
*Many have inquired on how sure will the funds be given to the Government, I know I am a stranger to most but believe me, I am not going to pocket any of the funds. I will update the PayPal account summary daily and when the day comes, I will make sure I upload proof of the funds being channeled to the Government.
**If we could work together during the 14th General Elections (remember we trusted anyone who could help us?) I am sure we can work together for another round.
*** Please click on the Updates tab above for the latest updates.
Thank you for reading.

Photo: Credits to Niklas Amundson
For further information log on website :
https://gogetfunding.com/please-help-malaysia/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advantages and Disadvantages of Fasting for Runners

Author BY   ANDREA CESPEDES  Food is fuel, especially for serious runners who need a lot of energy. It may seem counterintuiti...