Blog List

Thursday 18 May 2017

EXCLUSIVE: Discover How a Mom Whitened her Teeth and Saved Hundreds

Local mom exposes the truth behind a new teeth whitening system.


Amidst one of the toughest economic times in history, thrifty consumers are turning to the internet to take advantage of special offers.
Mom Jessica Criswell reveals how she whitened her teeth in a month and saved hundreds!

Jessica, a school teacher and full-time mother, is one such consumer. It all started about three months ago when she bought an authentic Coach purse on sale for only 75% of the retail price. She was determined to seek out other great offers and recently made her best find. Jessica discovered an Advanced Teeth Whitening System called Soleil Glo which gets results similar to whitening done by a professional dentist - for a lot less! Rather than spending $500 at her local dentist to attain a sexy smile, she was able to do so for less than $100 by using the advanced teeth whitening kit she found online.
Jessica: "I like to consider myself a smart shopper, always finding the best bang for my buck. My online teeth whitening discovery was without a doubt one of the best finds I made this year."
How did Jessica wind up with yellow teeth?

Look at Jessica's before and after picture!

While my mom always told me be to be proud of who I am and what I look like, I have always been self-conscious about my yellow teeth. Truthfully, I have no one to blame for this problem but myself. I smoked for 8 years, drank 2 cups of coffee a day (only way to stay awake at work), and loved a glass of red wine to help me sleep at night. Furthermore, I would be lying if I said that I brushed my teeth 3 times a day every day. While I recently quit smoking and have cut back on the amount of coffee I drink, my teeth discoloration seems to be permanent. I used just about every "whitening" toothpaste and mouthwash product on the market and saw little, if any, improvement.
A co-worker of mine recently recommended to do some research online before making my next purchase. As an elementary school teacher with a modest salary and a sizeable mortgage, cost was a major concern. While searching the web, I found a few teeth whitening companies offering free shipping, in addition to great discounts! I ordered the Soleil Glo Advanced Teeth Whitening System because it had 9/10 rating and plenty of positive feedback from its users. After using the product for a few weeks the results were noticeable, but after a few months I had a celebrity-white smile. After using the product the results were noticeable, but after I had a celebrity white smile. I'm far from a medical expert, but it appears that the product focused on DIFFERENT parts of the problem and that put the whitening effect into overdrive. By using the Soleil Glo Advanced Teeth Whitening System I had absolutely unbelievable results. I can't believe companies were also providing free shipping!
Jessica: "I'm an optimist and always look for the silver lining in any situation. While this recession has negatively impacted me like everyone else, my savvy shopping skills got me the smile I always wanted."
Online teeth whitening companies are DESPERATE for new customers and are practically giving away heavily discounted packages as a way to find new clients and offload excess inventory. You can and should take advantage of the downturn in the economy just like Jessica.
When asked to elaborate on her discovery Jessica said:
"I was impressed with the results after the first 2 weeks - but once I saw my teeth after a month, I was absolutely blown away... I knew I was onto something. The trick is to use Soleil Glo Advanced Teeth Whitening System to give yourself a whitening comparable to that of your favorite actress."

CONCLUSION

The Health & Beauty team would like to thank Jessica for this amazing teeth whitening tip. If you are interested in using Jessica's trick, we have provided information and promo links to the teeth whitening system she used. Remember, to get results like Jessica's, you will want to use the Soleil Glo Advanced Teeth Whitening System. Our exclusive link below will also give you free shipping with your order.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TEETH WHITENING!
IMPORTANT: *In clinical testing it was proven that using Soleil Glo Advanced Teeth Whitening System products in this method will achieve similar results.
We rarely do these special reports because the reality is that there is just a bunch of rubbish out there claiming to be that next big teeth whitening breakthrough. But this was just too good to keep away from the public. Try it out and send us your thoughts!
Offer Valid as of: May 18, 2017
Would you like to share a consumer tip for next week? If so, please send us an email.
For further information log on website :
http://en.ihealth.life/?t202id=599&t202kw=ad6&t202ref=0053470a97d373dd78a0ac4a295f9ee77a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advantages and Disadvantages of Fasting for Runners

Author BY   ANDREA CESPEDES  Food is fuel, especially for serious runners who need a lot of energy. It may seem counterintuiti...